Friday, August 6, 2010

Episode 2: Bram Stoker's Dracula

As promised, my next review: Bram Stoker's Dracula!





I didn't get into as much detail in this one, but about halfway through writing the review I realized I didn't have much to talk about. "It's boring" was my general assessment, and since that's more of a holistic thing it's hard to find an example of any particular moment that was boring. But to illustrate, normally I take pages and pages of detailed notes as I read, whenever I hit something that 1) I should note in the review or 2) I just personally found interesting. My notes for Bram Stoker's Dracula were about a page and a quarter long.

Anyway, I will read a few more novelizations and pick one that's actually good for the next episode. I don't want to turn into a review shows that only reviews bad things; plenty of other shows do that already.


No comments:

Post a Comment